Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.
Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!
In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.
Computer-Adaptive Systems in Lectora
Has anyone tried to produce a computer-adaptive (testing) system using a very large number of test items?
e.g. You want to determine the reading level of a person and then direct them to an appropriate level. You may have to test the person using either a range of reading texts at different levels or test and re-test at the same level to confirm their level and then direct them as follows: (a) they go down one or more levels (b) they stay at the same level or (c) they go up one or more levels.
I wonder how that would be done as it would probably involve maybe 500 reading texts, and many Lectora lessons/tests.
Thanks very much for your help
- 33 ✫ Announcements
- 3 ✪ Contests
- 33.9K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 1 AssetLibrary™
- AssetLibrary Discussions
- 1 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 4 CenarioVR®
- 95 CenarioVR Discussions
- 29 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 100 CourseMill Discussions
- 19 Lectora®
- 1K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 51 Lectora User Groups
- 2 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 2 Additional Learning Products
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 284 All Things eLearning
- 3 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 264 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 317 Web Accessibility
- 579 ♪ The Green Room
- 2 ♡ Community Feedback