Replacing hotspot images

hvaughan-2540hvaughan-2540 Community Member Posts: 77 ☆ Roadie ☆
I have a hotspot button which uses a custom created PNG image which I have imported. I have used it in multiple scenes and now want to update the icon. Is there a way to find and replace all instances of the image with a newly imported one? or do I have to go through every scene and update the button image pulldown and then resize for all hotspots?

Comments

• t_johnbt_johnb [email protected] Community Member Posts: 295 ☆ Roadie ☆
    You'll need to go to each scene and replace resource for the hotspot. You will only need to add the new resource to the scenario once, as it will be in the resource dropdown once it has been added.