eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24
Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT
Tables and Other Issues
Some things I wanted to ask about:
- Tables- Are there plans to get this feature working properly? The only way to edit a table is by selecting the Cell Border dropdown and selecting All Border. Then the Cell Properties window comes up. None of the other table edit features are working correctly. The only other way to edit a table is opening the HTML box and editing the HTML itself.
- Pasting text from other sources- Even with a default font and style enabled, when pasting text from Word, the pasted text retains the font and style from the Word document. The only way to ensure text is pasted in properly is by pasting it directly into the HTML editor for each text box. Sometimes when you open the HTML editor for a text box you pasted text into, you find different formatting applied to various sections of the text- even sections of the same sentence sometimes. The HTML becomes increasingly more convoluted if I have to paste more text into the same box to edit what's there. If I publish it on a PC without editing the HTML, it's going to behave differently when viewed on a Mac.
- Collapsing tree menu- would it be possible to put a Collapse All/Expand All button on the Title Explorer window and/or have the (-) button collapse everything that's expanded within the part you're collapsing? Collapsing one part of the tree (say, a Section) does not collapse everything you have open within it. So if I collapse a Section but have everything expanded on the pages in that section, everything remains expanded when I open that section back up.
- Cut off bullets- Bullets that don't have List Padding applied are cut off so that the circle looks like a half moon when published and viewed on Mac OS devices.
- Publishing to Reviewlink options- I'd really appreciate it if the Update status of "New" and "Not OK" comments to "Fixed" box would not retain the checkmark on it every time I publish. If I forget to uncheck it every time, I change all the New comments to Fixed. That really hurts when I'm publishing multiple times a day.
- Not Lectora related, but a continued problem: Could someone please take a look at this page? The text box where you enter the problem doesn't expand correctly on a PC and it's impossible to write something in it on a mobile device.
So You Wanna Be An eLearning ROCKSTAR?
- 4.5K All Categories
- 36 ✫ Announcements
- 5 ✪ Contests
- 33.7K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.3K Lectora®
- 31.3K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 57 Lectora User Groups
- 4 AssetLibrary™
- 2 AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 236 CenarioVR®
- 132 CenarioVR Discussions
- 104 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 8 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 3 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 896 All Things eLearning
- 5 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 5 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 544 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 325 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips