Why not let the developer set the text of the tooltip, instead of making it identical to the name of the object? Object names and tooltips have different purposes. You could, if you want, default the tooltip to be identical to the name, but still let me set it should I choose.
wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 702 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin TeamCarl,
That's a great idea and we totally get it. I will write up an enhancement request and have Product take a look at it.
While I'm at it, how about letting me copy/paste objects between scenarios? Currently, I can apparently only do it within a scenario.
EDIT: here's an easy one. In the iOS app, fix the spelling. Currently the list of already-downloaded scenarios has the title "Downloded Scenarios".
ANOTHER EDIT: in the dialogs (e. g. Properties), Esc should mean Cancel. That has been a design standard for what, 40 years?0
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 345 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 140 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products