eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Guides Disappear in Copies

dslinger
dslinger Community Member Posts: 24
Hi all,

I often create a copy of a course I'm working on either because I'm using it as a template for subsequent lessons or because we post a demo version for the client on Reviewlink and continue working on another version.

The problem is, when I create a copy of an existing course, all my guides disappear in the new copy. I have to go through and create them all over again.

Would it be possible to have all the guides carry over to the newly copied course or have a copy/paste function for guides so that I can carry them over to another course?

Thanks!

Donna

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 557 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Donna (@dslinger),

Guides should be copied over, we will get that fixed. I will also write up your suggestion for copy/paste of guides, great idea!

- Joe
  • dslinger
    dslinger Community Member Posts: 24
    Excellent! Thanks, Joe