Lectora Online

jsharma1621
jsharma1621 Community Member Posts: 12
I want help regarding embedding fonts in my Lectora Online title. All the fonts are saved on my local drive and installed on the system but it is not showing in the online tool. Help in this regard will be very beneficial to me as i haven't used such embedding till now.

Comments

• jsharma1621
    Thanks Nicholas, but it doesn't helped me out. I followed all the steps but it is not showing me the required font in the list.
  • jsharma1621
    Hey thanks everyone for their help, I managed and now able to add custom fonts to my lectora online with some tweaks. it is working fine now.
  • jdwilliford
    jdwilliford Community Member Posts: 8
    Hi Jitendra!

Could you provide any details on what you did? Judging by your previous email, I'm in the same situation. Any advice appreciated.
  • jsharma1621
    Hi jdwilliford,

If you are using Lectora Online then just go to the Organizational settings under it and scroll down and find the User Font and add the fonts you required save it and after it just do the steps in mentioned in the dated "April 1, 2020 at 1:07 am" post.
  • jsharma1621
    Hi all,

How to do the following if the user is failed in the assessment he is now required to re-attempt only those questions which he answered incorrectly:
    Unfortunately you haven't answered all questions correctly, You are required to answer these questions again.
    Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
  • jdwilliford
    jdwilliford Community Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Jitendra! It took a little trial-and-error, but you gave me enough info to go on!