Images as Drop Down options for questions

mdubay6781
mdubay6781 Community Member Posts: 1
I have this course I am creating where a learner needs to select the correct icon and text to get the question correct. Does anyone know how to create a question with a dropdown menu full images as an option instead of text?

Comments

• cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 290 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I personally don't know of a way to do it within the standard options - I think you would just have to create your own from scratch, essentially making your own version of a 'fake' dropdown list and have the images show when clicked...
    - Adam Cain
  • wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 530 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Could you do this with a Matching question with one matching pair and distractors on both sides?
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    It's pretty easy to do with a regular multiple choice question (if I am understanding you correctly).  You could put the question on a "long" page, then put that page in a panel or popup window with a scrollbar, thus duplicating the functionality of an image dropdown.