Save Publish Settings?

erin
erin Community Member Posts: 94
I have ~150 titles to re-publish in the next week. They were originally published as Scorm 2004 files. When I open them to republish as Scorm, it defaults to Scorm 1.2. So for every single file, I have to change to 2004 and make changes to selections on the SCORM and HTML tabs. How can I save my publishing option selections between files?

Or...if anyone knows how the settings are determined so I can manipulate this a bit to be more efficient, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 530 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    For Lectora Desktop the settings are in a file named <title name>.ini in the Title folder.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Normally title.ini is saved whenever I publish. I'm not sure why that isn't happening for @erin.
  • tea
    tea Community Member Posts: 128
    Erin, I just tried with 2 different titles, one published Scorm 2004 and the other 1.2.  Each time I opened one of the titles it selected the last scorm conformance I had published with.

If I do not have the title.ini file (I deleted it as a quick test) the publish does default to SCORM 1.2 Compliant. Are you publishing the titles from the same folder, or are your titles copied to a new location and possibly you don't have the .ini files?
  • erin
    erin Community Member Posts: 94
    Thanks all - I had deleted the .ini file. Makes sense now. :)