Questions regarding Template Creation
A colleague and I have been tasked with creating a template within Lectora. We have the structure identified, I am just unsure of how specific actions should work:
- The background is currently all white, and we would like to add light grey to the middle part, leaving white at the top and bottom. What would be the best way to achieve this?
- We have a progress bar in the template, and would like for it to be green as each slide progresses. How can we do this, and are there setting so it syncs with the playing of each slide, as well as when pausing the slides?
- What is the best way to Play / Pause each slide? Would the Play, Pause actions work in this case, or is that only for media?
- How can we refresh each slide for the user to return to the beginning of a current slide? Are there actions we can insert?
- 35.8K All Categories
- 108 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 28.9K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 22 ELB Learning Content
- 22 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 321 CenarioVR®
- 188 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 5 The Training Arcade®
- 5 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 934 All Things eLearning
- 36 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 332 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products