Lectora 17.1.7 and fullscreen video on CSOD

8ball
8ball Community Member Posts: 35
I'm trying to troubleshoot a video issue with 17.1.7 and full screen video in IE 11 on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD). When the course opens in the primary monitor full screen video works properly. When I move the course window to a secondary monitor and attempt to use full screen video IE temporarily shows full screen video for a second or two, then reverts back to normal view and doesn't keep the video at full screen. I also noticed the browser remained in full screen mode though because I have to press F11 to get back to normal view.

Has anyone experienced this, or have a solution?

Thanks

Comments

• tgleason9221
    tgleason9221 Community Member Posts: 8
    Hi, does the secondary monitor's resolution match the primary's resolution?
  • 8ball
    8ball Community Member Posts: 35
    No, they are different resolutions.  The course initially launches in the primary which is 1366x768, and the secondary monitor is set to 1280x1024. Both resolutions are the windows recommended setting.

Setting them the same resolution appears to work, however the only resolution that is shared between the two is 1024x768, which won't be able to be a fix.
  • tgleason9221
    tgleason9221 Community Member Posts: 8
    Try launching in the secondary if possible.  Otherwise I think you'll continue to have issues.  I think it sounds like more of a IE11/CSOD issue.