Chrome - Full Screen Video Error

13»

Comments

• broeme
    broeme Community Member Posts: 94 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Confirming Dave's findings.  I've updated to the latest version of Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Full screen doesn't crash the browser, but the screen goes black.  No video, but audio plays.  Full screen works fine in Edge, IE, Firefox.
  • heidi
    heidi Community Member Posts: 72 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @Sheryl and/or Trivantis: Since the Chrome fix is not sufficient (no longer will crash the course now but only shows a large black screen), does Trivantis have a plan to work in a fix, and if so when? Also, I submitted this question a few times and did not get a response from Trivantis: Is it possible for you to offer a Video Controller without the Full Screen option, similar to how you offer Audio Controller options?
  • tea
    tea Community Member Posts: 128
    Hi Heidi and everyone. Our developer is writing a Chrome bug, as the issue is with Chrome and not us. He also said he'll look into the "video controller without the full screen option" as soon as he gets time
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 817 ☆ Superstar ☆
    It's pretty easy to remove the fullscreen option yourself, as discussed in some other threads. You just edit the trivantis-media.js file to remove the 'fullscreen' parameter from the list of features. (Search the file for fullscreen and be sure to make a backup.) This doesn't block the right-click menu, but then the right-click menu doesn't exist in Chrome.
  • pradr
    pradr Community Member Posts: 19 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Hi, could anyone help me with an issue where the elearning when opened to full screen and pressed 'Esc' to exit full screen when viewed in MAC chrome , the elearning screen template moves the right hand side of the browser window instead of reverting to normal view. I would like the elearning screen to remain as it was originally and not be shifted when exiting the full screen video. I would appreciate any solutions to this problem. I am using Lectora 18.2.3 and publishing in scorm (seamless-unselected).

Also, Only one page size changes when viewing in android tablet although I have set page to auto in responsive development.

However there are no issues viewing in windows.