Lectora Publisher 18 Google Docs

drobinson6999
drobinson6999 Community Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I am trying to record the results testing for a course I have built.  When I publish to HTML with debug mode on the course successfully records the results into my Google Document.  When I publish with debug disabled it is not recording the results.  I am new to using Lectora, therefore, I am probably missing a key step.

Thanks

Comments

• cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 289 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Maybe try publishing without 'Seamless Play' selected?  (that's usually one of my first troubleshooting options).
    - Adam Cain
  • drobinson6999
    Thank you,

I tried the suggestion but with no success.   Are there better tutorials on Tests and Surveys?   I think I may have missed a step when I set up the test for the course.  I am assuming Training and Tests can be in the same .AWT file.

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    The same AWT file can contain content and tests, yes. The Google Docs feature has never worked reliably when I tried to use it, but that was version 16. Haven't needed or attempted it since then.
  • cainam
    I guess I haven't tried with a test - I have a few modules where I have a submit Form data to google doc (and from there to Smartsheet), and haven't had issues getting it to work.  Do you know if you run into the same problem when submitting a Form vs Test?
    - Adam Cain
  • drobinson6999
    I used the Microsoft Edge browser and it allowed me to take the course and recorded the results to Google Form.  But if I try to execute the same course using Google Chrome, I am seeing.  See attached
  • cainam
    Have you noticed any difference if that content was hosted on a web server and you access from there (vs from your PC?)
    - Adam Cain
  • drobinson6999
    Moving the course to the web server has resolved the issue of recording the results of the test and Chrome not displaying the course.

Thank you.