I was wondering how do you exit the Scorm course? right now all I can do is complete Cenario which leaves the course sitting on the last screen. Do we have to do something on our end? (we are using our own LMS).
When you issue a complete action within CenarioVR, it sends a complete statement to the LMS, which could close the window. If it is a separate window opened by the LMS, it would need to be closed by the LMS.
If that can't be done, I suppose you could just bring them to a screen that lets them know they are done and they can close the window.
I got it to work by having you click a button to complete the Cenario. After that it sent you to the main menu of our mobile app which we are using to do the testing, which is what we wanted.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 345 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 140 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products