Assessment not registering as completed in LMS

cclark1204
cclark1204 Community Member Posts: 16
I took over creation of an assessment from a former colleague, and everything works fine until I try to complete it in the test environment of our LMS.  I have attached two images with current settings in the assessment.  Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• jasonadal
    jasonadal Community Member Posts: 439 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    It's likely the choice of value for the AICC_Lesson_Status variable - In almost all cases, "completed" or "complete" is the correct value. In all of my courses, using Pathlore currently and Cornerstone previously, the correct value is "completed". Otherwise, you may want to check with the LMS admin/developer if they have some custom or one-off requirement.
  • cainam
    cainam Community Member Posts: 287 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I think I used the value 'passed' in a previous LMS (SuccessFactors / Plateau) - one we may even had just a 'p' value passed back for completion when publishing the course in AICC.

Publishing in SCORM, I agree with Jason, that the value of 'completed' is most likely what you need to pass back.

Are you using AICC or SCORM publishing?

- Adam Cain
  • cclark1204
    Thank you.  I will give that a shot.
  • cclark1204
    We use SCORM for publishing.