Lectora 18 not compatible with Lectora 17?

schowdhary9343
schowdhary9343 Community Member Posts: 1
I made changes to my title that was originally built in Lectora 17 in Lectora 18. Everything looked and worked great. However, when I opened the file next day in Lectora 18 again, all the colors had changed! The buttons also changed from circles to squares and their color changed as well.

Is Lectora 18 not backward compatible? What could have caused this issue?

Comments

• carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I have no insights, but I'll bet that others with more expertise could help you, if you uploaded both the pre-18 and v18 versions (as exported Zip files).
  • lsilver
    lsilver Community Member Posts: 80
    Hi @schowdhary9343 - Lectora 18 should be able to open older files without any issue. Per @CarlFink's suggestion, if you can upload the files or submit them to Support, we can take a look.
  • carlfink
    carlfink Community Member Posts: 842 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Laura, just a quick comment: Samta said that after opening and saving the project, it was corrupted, not that it would not open. That's why is suggested uploading a copy of the "before" file--to see if that error is reproducible.
  • approg
    approg Community Member Posts: 250 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Why are you for using a .0 release of Lectora? Unless you like banging your head against a wall, wait until at least a .3 release?