Help needed in AICC_Score and AICC_Lesson_Status

ummakumma
ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
Hi

The issue is that depending on the Mastery Score settings the AICC_Score automatically makes the AICC_Lesson_Status to failed/passed. Im trying to force failed/passed to incomplete/completed after the AICC_Score action has been launched.

I truly hope that somebody can help me out on this.

Best wishes,
JS

Comments

• timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Can you post a sample?

Usually an incomplete attempt can neither be passed nor failed as both also mean completed. As long as you don't send "completed" the score may be send but it should not affect the status.
  • ummakumma
    Hi

Thanks for reply. Example as exported zip from lectora.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I tested your sample in moodle:

There's no need to set the status to incomplete. Lectora does it automatically when the course is opened for the 1st time. It stays incomplete until "completed".

As far as I know there's no need to run LMSCommit() manually.

With "Debug Published Content" checked, you'll see that the course does exactly what's been defined by the actions. On the first page it sends "incomplete" and a score of "10". It's the LMS that turns the score into "failed". Moodle has a setting to do that no matter whether the attempt is completed or not. Once deactivated it works as it should "10" and "incomplete".
  • ummakumma
    I just tested it in SCORM Cloud and you are right! It Works just like I want. I have been wrestling with this like hours with Moodle and I just found the "Mastery Score overrides Status" setting.

Thank god and thank you!