SET A "GO BACK" BUTTON TO A SPECIFIC PAGE WITHOUT USING THE PREVIOUS PAGE FUNC..
ecuevas1195 Community Member Posts: 5
- Set the variable Bookmark in the page where the user clicked the glossary.
- Configure the Go Back button in the Glossary
//Defines the variable VarBookmarkBack
var VarBookmarkBack = new Variable( 'VarBookmarkBack', '0', 0, 0, null, null, 'page1.html' );2. In the Glossary you have to create a button to Go Back to the chapter, even if the user navigates through the glossary elements the user can go to the specific page where he or she clicked the glossary.
//Defines the function setBookmark for the page where the user goes to the Glossary.
//Use of the function
var VarBookmarkBack = new Variable( 'VarBookmarkBack', '0', 0, 0, null, null, 'page1.html' );
trivExitPage( VarBookmarkBack.getValue() , true );
//I defined the variable bookmark again, cause the lectora didn't recognize. So, you can use the page saved and go back to where you were.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 346 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 141 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products