100:Unspecified error

lfeather1766
lfeather1766 Community Member Posts: 1
Could any one tell me what this error code could be in refrence to please? I'm new to Lectora online and totally flummoxed! The file itself only contains a menu, two graded questions and a results page.

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 636 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi Lauren,

Great word, flummoxed.  We are very sorry this is happening to you.  For some reason your title thinks it has an attachment associated with it.  I wonder how the title did get into this state, did you happen to add a BranchTrack interaction or any attachments?

Was the title originally a Lectora Desktop title you imported?

You might try exporting the title to a PKG file and then import it back to see if that fixes it.

Another option is to create a new title, then with both titles open, copy all the objects in the title explorer and then paste them in the new title.

I see you are on a trial but you can still send this to support if none of the options work for you.  I will also report this to the team and see what we can do.

- Joe