LMS Integration vs Email Results

I’m fairly new to using Lectora v17, but have published a few basic modules.

I have also managed to get them to integrate with Oracle LMS , with some help from our IT team.

My query is whether you can both integrate with LMS and email results to our mailbox?

If not, is there a solution in terms of auditing results ? – we are using for Health and safety training and the auditors require to see the actual Q&A results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Linda

Comments

• mallow76
    mallow76 Community Member Posts: 123
    If you have an LMS then you should let it handle all of your tracking like this if at all possible. Adding a manual component (i.e. collating emails etc) doesn't make any sense.

What do the auditors need to see? Results as in passes/fails/scores? Or results as in being able to see everybody's response to every question? If the former then your LMS should do this as standard. If the latter then only some LMSs capture this level of interaction data (and you'd need to make sure your Lectora modules are sending the interaction data in publish settings). You'd need to see if Oracle has this ability or not. If it does then you'd also need some kind of report / data export option that will give you the information.
  • lherkes7213
    lherkes7213 Community Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your response. Our Health & Safety guys have advised that (in the event of a claim) they need to see the actual Questions and reponses from each delegate. Hence the reason why i thought both email and LMS would be useful. I'm not sure that Oracle has the functionality you describe, but I will ask out IT guys if they know.

Thanks

Linda