Lectora Online to Lectora Inspire

tchickerell3433
tchickerell3433 Community Member Posts: 5
Hi there,

I've been trying to move content files from Lectora Online to Lectora Inspire.  The Lectora Online license is no longer active, but I downloaded all of the SCORM files.  When I try to upload them into Lectora Inspire 17, I get a variety of errors depending on how I try to upload it.  I get "this is not a valid zipped title" or "Error during XML Parsing!: Error document empty." (see attached).

I have well over 100 courses and need to make edits to just a few.  Any ideas on how I can recreate some of the content?  Starting from scratch seems unimaginable.

Thanks!

Comments

• mnotermans5114
    mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    Im not 100% sure, but i do think you need a pkg ( package ) from Online to load that properly into Inspire.
    Scorm is the published output and thus not importable.
  • wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 610 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi,

Math is correct, you need to export your Lectora Online titles to PKG files, Then those files can then be imported into Lectora Inspire.  I am curious, why are you moving to Lectora Inspire instead of staying with the online version?

I do not see your name associated with a Lectora Online account, how long ago did you have this?

- Joe