17.1.2 - When??

cmooraces
cmooraces Community Member Posts: 25 ♪ Opening Act ♪
I'm having so many issues with 17.1.1 that I'm really hoping 17.1.2 will fix. The known issues have been updated with notes on 17.1.2. Anybody know when the actual patch will be available?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Next couple days, from what I'm told :)
  • cmooraces
    Well it released today and didn't fix the audio action issues. This is frustrating as hell.
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    And now my installed fonts are not usable. They are not in the fontlist. How can this be possible?
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,205 ♦ Idol ♦
    The list of available fonts is short indeed.
  • mnotermans5114
    mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    Sounds like 17.1.1 and 17.1.2 are not entirely stable... glad i am still on 17.0.6
  • approg
    approg Community Member Posts: 258 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    I just checked the 'Scale content to fill Window' publish options and it's still flaky. With Edge, IE and Chrome I often get a horizontal scroll bar when the window is shrunk a little. Were you not able to use the code from apixel.com which also includes a full screen option (Just joking, I know the level of UAT you guys need to do for a release is huge).

BTW why not use more recent versions of 3rd party JavaScript libraries Lectora needs:
    • Hammer, Lectora uses v1.0.6dev from 2013, the current version is v.2.0.8
    • es6-promises, Lectora uses 2.0.0, the current version is v.4.2.4
    • jQuery, Lectora uses 1.10.2, the current version is 3.3.1
    • Mediaelement-and-Player, Lectora uses a version from 2014, the current version was released in late 2017.
    Maybe that will resolve the issues.
  • cmooraces
    I believe that the use of the older es6-promises might be the reason why actions aren't firing correctly. This library controls asynchronous actions which would explain the problems in scripting within audio clips and other actions.