Drag and drop not working

kjohnson7704
kjohnson7704 Community Member Posts: 8
Hi,

My drag and drop Question is not working.  I the user to drag the first item into the proper location of the drop. There are 4 drag items and 4 drop places. They have to get them in the correct order.  I'm getting an "Incorrect" response when I try to drop the second drag item into the correct location. Attached is a picture of setup and the zip file. Thanks for anyone's help!

Comments

• kjohnson7704
    I'm re-uploading the zip file.
  • kjohnson7704
    apologies - If you look at the zip file - just ignore the "submit" button.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    The problem results from the feedback settings. You've set it to "Immediately". For a DND question this means the question is processed when the 2nd item is dropped, as you have two correctly droppable items.
  • smiller7502
    smiller7502 Community Member Posts: 181
    To expand on Tim's answer: The drop zones are all selected for choices 1 and 4, and none are selected for choices 2 and 3.

To set the drop zones correctly, click on item 1 on the left side and then check its (one) correct target on the right side and make sure all the other drop zones are unchecked. Then click on item 2 on the left side and check its (one) correct target on the right side, etc.

• kjohnson7704
    Thanks! Lectora is not as intuitive to me as some other programs used for eLearning. Thanks.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    With great Power comes great Complexity ...