eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Custom Test Results only printing 1 page

mjbdale
mjbdale Community Member Posts: 5
Hi there,

We have our custom test results page set to display only incorrect answers. However, for longer tests, if the learner gets enough questions incorrect, there can be more than one page of results. Our issue is, only the first page prints with text, any additional pages print blank,

I've tried recreating the custom test results page, but this hasn't fixed it. Has anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• kristimcv
    kristimcv Community Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I am experiencing the same issue.

I want users to be able to print their results so they can use them as discussion points. I am using short answer and essay questions, and the results page shows all the answers, but when printing it will not print all.

• lwatkins-5586
    lwatkins-5586 Community Member Posts: 1 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Same here, turn off the Vertical scroll.