eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Responsive video won't close when done playing

mross1832
mross1832 Community Member Posts: 1
Has anyone figured out how to close a video when it's finished playing on mobile on Lectora 16? On iPhone, the device's native player takes over the video and plays it on top of the browser, leaving the viewer with a black screen when the video ends. I've tried hiding it On Done Playing, and adding an event to the video to close it, but both these work at the browser level, not on the video itself.

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    My best guess would be adding an additional code to the course which would force the device to close the video. Using a quick search on Google I wasn't able to find anything on Apple's Developer website or any javascript code pages.  It may be an unsupported task....