Broken layout after uploading slides to LMS

mzawadzki3632
mzawadzki3632 Community Member Posts: 10
Dear All,

You have helped me a lot already on various different topics, however I need your assistance one more time. In one of the trainings I have created, layout of the slides breaks after uploading to the LMS. Strange thing is that it breaks only on several slides, not all of them. All of the slides are based on the same template, reoslution is inherited on all of the slides. Any idea where to look for root cause of this? added screenshot for reference :)

thank you in advance!

Comments

• jasonadal
    jasonadal Community Member Posts: 439 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Does this happen across all browsers? I've found in some situations that the layout in development is different across IE, Firefox and Chrome with text boxes quite frequently (changes in width, positioning, etc.)
  • mzawadzki3632
    mzawadzki3632 Community Member Posts: 10
    Hello Jason,

Unfortunately it happens across all browsers :( We have checked it on chrome, firefox, IE. Any ideas what can help? :)

• jasonadal
    jasonadal Community Member Posts: 439 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    You might try uploading the course to SCORM Cloud and see if it happens there as well. If you could post a sample, that may help as well!