Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Responsive Course Design

tila72000tila72000 Community Member Posts: 24
Hi all,

I'm currently testing the new Lectora Inspire trial version 17 for the responsive design. All my old courses were designed using Lectora Enterprise. How can I convert my old courses to a responsive design using the new Lectora? Do I need to re-adjust the layout and course settings in Lectora Inspire all over again?

I tried looking in the internet and found this: https://www.trivantis.com/blog/adjusting-older-lectora-project-responsive-course-design/

After trying this method and publishing the course, the course is not playing in mobile. Am I doing it wrongly? Appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

Comments

• clammersclammers Community Member Posts: 117
    Could you clarify what you mean by "the course is not playing in mobile"? If your course is set-up for RCD, something should play (even if it's a jumbled mess.)
  • tila72000tila72000 Community Member Posts: 24
    Hi Clammers,

Sure. When the RCD course is launched in mobile, it's only shows a blank page. Nothing else.
  • clammersclammers Community Member Posts: 117
    Interesting. S When you are viewing the course in Lectora, I assume you are seeing something when you switch between the different views, correct?
  • tila72000tila72000 Community Member Posts: 24
    Yes. I can see the contents when I play it in PC or laptop. I've event tried validating the SCORM files in cloud SCORM and no errors found. So, I really have no idea why I can't see the contents in mobile?
  • mnotermans5114mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    If you share the Lectora.awt ( a partial version will do ) someone on the Forum for sure can check whether it shows when they try it. I converted courses from X6 up to 17 and they showed fine. Well, they showed some fixing was needed offcourse.