page allignment center of browser window

briget
briget Community Member Posts: 15
Hi, I would like to locate my course right in the center of the Browser window (like in the example attached).

In Lectory you can choose centre - but the upper course rim is justified at the top of the Browser window. I have learned from Trivantis Support that tehre is no aitomatically function in the tool, but there might be a manual custom JavaScript add on. Can anybody help me with that?

Best regards

Birgit

Comments

• timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,205 ♦ Idol ♦
    Which version of Lectora is it? The pages are in a div, so it's possible to add margin-top to move the page down in the window, either a static value or by subtracting the course height from the window height to center it vertically.

Only as the page starts at y=0 by default, you'll see it move down, as the margin is added later. And (at least from my perspective) a vertically centered page looks a little uncommon.
  • briget
    Hi Tim,

I'm working with Lectora 17.0.5. Could you please tell me in detail how to add this margin top. My aim is to place the page centered vertically and horizontically - not with a static value, because this should work with different Solutions and devices. Thank you!
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,205 ♦ Idol ♦
    Here's a sample. It's all done with the "Run javascript" action on title level.
  • briget
    Hi Tim,

it seems to work - thank you very much!