Test Result page spacing

justspiffy
justspiffy Community Member Posts: 33
I'm having some trouble with the test results page. It functions just fine, but for some reason there is extra spacing under each question result.

Question one has one space below before the next question results. Question 2 has 2 spaces below before the 3 questions. The third question has 3 spaces before and so on.

Before I preview it, everything looks fine. I have added the vertical scrolling as well.

The other issues is, I have a checkbox image that needs to be clicked after the user reviews the quiz questions. You can see in the design view, where it is, but when I preview it, it places the button a couple feet below where it should be.

Does anyone know whats causing this to happen?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Are you able to share your source files? My first instinct was that the question text blocks have extra spaces, enters, or hard enters afterward and it's carrying over into the Test Results but I'm not 100% sure.  As for the button, I would assume it's trying to place the object "Offset from Bottom" since that option is on by default. Maybe see if turning that off on the Position & Size ribbon helps.

If you're not able to share the files publically I would recommend opening a Support ticket using the bottom on the upper right-hand side of the page "Submit a support ticket".
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,175 ☆ Superstar ☆
    It seems like the page was a high as the results object is, although it's scrolling. Even with "Offset from bottom" the button should not be as far down. What is the Checkbox button doing? I have the impression there's a javascript error on the page... the text "Your answer" for Question 3 contains "\r" that should not be visible.

Maybe try to uncheck "Vertical scroll" for the Results object just to see whether the page is working correctly without the scrolling.