Resize action (OnMClkSizeTo) doesn't work in Lectora 16

rellis2816
rellis2816 Community Member Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hello, I'm using Lectora 16 and trying to use a button to change the size of another object (ie. image)

When previewing/publishing in html this action is completely ignored, despite showing up as being 'fired' in the debugger.

Is this a known issue?  I've never needed to use Resize (sizeTo)  until today, and although Move (moveTo) works as expected, 'OnMClkSizeTo' does absolutely nothing and if I can't find a solution I'm going to have to go into AnimateCC and create/publish/import a web page to do what I thought should be possible using purely Lectora.

Please help!

Thanks.

Rich

Comments

• klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    Seems to work fine. Perhaps your installation is corrupt? If you post a sample I'll take a look at it.
  • rellis2816
    rellis2816 Community Member Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Hi, many thanks for the reply.

I've tried using the action now with a brand new project and it's working fine, leading me to believe that there's something wrong with the Lectora project I'm already working in, which has had a number custom scripts and elements added to it.  No doubt one of these additions is reacting badly to the sizeTo command, which I'm assuming is linking to jQuery somewhere along the line.

I'll  leave it for now thanks, and try importing a web page created with Animate CC instead...

Thanks again for your help.

R