Lectora 17 on Mobile Cornerstone

coreytdog
coreytdog Community Member Posts: 11
Hi all,

I created a responsive course in Lectora 17 (Desktop) and we uploaded it to Pilot on our Cornerstone LMS. When we tested on iPads using iOS 9, everything worked.

When we tested on iPads using iOS 10, we got a 6 second video of a blue screen (shade of the blue screen of death) on the first two slides. You have to close the videos and you can continue through the course.

When we got to the first content screen we got a gray circle that showed up out of no where. When tapped, it refreshes the page. I checked the source. There is no hidden button anywhere on the page or at the root that would do that.

I attached pics.

I have a strong suspicion that Cornerstone is adding some kind of overlay that is causing this and have reached out to them as well. But we all know what forum the real brain power is in.

Anyone have thoughts on what's happening here? Or experienced this?

I've attached screen

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Support hasn't heard or anything and I don't remember seeing anything on the community recently either.  Hopefully, someone using the LMS sees your problem.  You're always more than welcome to share you post on social media for higher visibility if you have eLearning colleagues and peers.
  • coreytdog
    We solved the problem today by publishing the course with Seamless Play turned off in the SCORM publish.

I'm not sure WHY that worked, but it did solve the problem.
  • hmazzeo2933
    hmazzeo2933 Community Member Posts: 7
    Thank you so much for sharing this solution!  I had the same problem with the blue video appearing in the app too.  I also had a random grey dot appear on all course screens too.  Changing the setting fixed it.
  • coreytdog
    Holly,

Are you on a Cornerstone LMS?
  • hmazzeo2933
    Hi Randy - Yes, I am on the Cornerstone LMS.  Sorry - I did not see your question until now.
  • jvalley4735
    Would it be beneficial for me to create a CornerStone LMS and Lectora user group on the Community so you can bounce specific issues back and forth with other users?
  • coreytdog
    Hey Jennifer,

I just found out that Cornerstone is getting ready to launch a new interface and mobile app. It might pay to have a group where we can compare issues that will cause.

Thanks!

Randy
  • hmazzeo2933
    Jennifer & Randy - I think that would be great.
  • jvalley4735
    @coreytdog and @hmazzeo2933 , if you accept my friend request I can invite you.  Otherwise, it's free to join by heading over to: http://community.trivantis.com/groups/lectora-and-cornerstone-users/
  • coreytdog
    Hey Jennifer,

I just saw your message about adding me to the Cornerstone group. Can you please do so?

Thanks,

Randy
  • jvalley4735
    Done! Sorry for the delay.  Missed this one :(