iPad - Go To Last Visited Page not working

jfrench5556
jfrench5556 Community Member Posts: 17
I have a responsive design.  I've published it to a SCORM module.  The button to return to a question page (Go To Last Visited Page) doesn't work on my iPad, although it works in tablet view on my computer (before I package it), and it works on my computer and on my iPhone in the SCORM module.  Previous and Next buttons work fine on all three.  I even tried using the same button for both Next and Last Visited, but still no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 528 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    It might have to do with the Safari Browser version if it is an older iPad.  If you cannot get it working please send an email to [email protected], and if you could provide access to a published course that would help us greatly.

- Joe
  • jmason7878
    jmason7878 Community Member Posts: 1
    I'm having this exact issue. An inherited button works perfectly on one page but then upon going to the next page, they stop working. I've sent an email to support to diagnose the issue.