Resize audio skin

jsu7943
jsu7943 Community Member Posts: 25
Hello guys,

I want to resize audio skin player, but column of width and height is disable and can't edited.

How to resize the audio skin player?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• mnotermans5114
    mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    A custom audio skin is controlled by CSS. So inthere you can edit width and height of the skin.
  • jsu7943
    Which part should I edit to resize ?
  • jasonadal
    jasonadal Community Member Posts: 439 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    @jsu7943 - About a month ago, I was working on something very similar and worked developed a custom CSS that adjusts the audio bar width. Here's the link to the thread where it's posted. FWIW, I did fix the replay button using an onClick Stop followed by an onClick Play. As long as they are in that order, it works great to restart the audio from the beginning.

http://community.trivantis.com/forums/topic/more-audio-player-captions-questions/

Use the last attached file to get the full rundown.
  • jsu7943
    @jason

How do I transfer or copy your audio skin to my media?
    Because i do not understand about css
  • jasonadal
    jasonadal Community Member Posts: 439 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    @jsu7943 - In the title explorer, there is an HTML extension called "Player and Caption Mods". The file itself is in the extern folder for the title. You can copy that to another location on your system and use "Open With" to open it in Notepad or Wordpad to edit. The sections I edited along with what they control are commented in the file as well.

Since there were multiple attachments in the thread, I've reattached the last iteration that also has explanations.