Audio Controller on iPad Appearing as Black Rectangle

falcon44nkc
falcon44nkc Community Member Posts: 90
I am on Lectora 17.0.2.  When I publish a course with audio controllers, the controllers appear fine on a computer, but on the iPad the controller appears as a black rectangle, so there is no play button to start to the audio and the audio won't play.

I recently upgraded to 17.0.2 and this is the first I've published a course with audio since the upgrade.

Thanks!

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Are you using a custom player or one of the defaults?  What is file type the video? Can you share the files so I can help you test?
  • falcon44nkc
    I am using a default player. It is all the audio files, not video, and they are .mp4s. I've attached the published zip file. Thank you!
  • falcon44nkc
    Sorry - I meant to say the audio files are .mp3s. :-)
  • jvalley4735
    I'm going to download the files and see if I can repeat the issue.  When your viewing the course on the Ipad where is it coming from? Your LMS/SCORM or website/HTML or maybe ReviewLink?
  • falcon44nkc
    It is through our LMS (Cornerstone). Also, I upgraded to version 17.0.3 yesterday and I'm stilling having the same issue.

Thank you!
  • jvalley4735
    I was able to duplicate the issue. Since you've got a Support ticket open I'm going to recommend that you continue to work with them directly.  More troubleshooting will probably be in order to resolve the issue.
  • falcon44nkc
    Thank you for your time. I just heard back from Support and they said this is a bug/defect and is now in Development QA but at this time there is no ETA. Thanks again.