How to find objects

mlapl1
mlapl1 Community Member Posts: 349
Hello

I have a form in a fairly complex title which I seem to have lost. Is there some way to find a form (especially if I cannot remember its name)? I tried using ctrl-f but that does not seem to work.

Any clues?

Thanks

Comments

• mnotermans5114
    mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    If you know a name of an object on it...go check the Resources...from there you can jump right in...
  • mlapl1
    Thank you Math. Unfortunately, I don't know its name. I know its type: a form (in this case) - but that's given me some more clues of how to find things.

• timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,175 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Forms and form elements have variables... maybe you can find it via the variable manager. It'll show on which pages variables are used.

HAve you tried searching for "form"? The default name of a form contains "form" and there'd usually be no need to rename it.
  • mlapl1
    Hi @timk. Yes I have tried to search for "form". Searching for a variable may help. I will try that. In a way, I am a bit surprised there is no such search facility, i.e. search by object category. The Resource manager suggested by Math is fine, except it is for external resources only as far as I can tell.

Thank you Tim and Math.