FUllscreen preview on laptop

jsu7943
jsu7943 Community Member Posts: 25
Hello guys

I need your help

How to fullscreen my lectora file on laptop?

Thank you for your help

By Jodi

Comments

• approg
    approg Community Member Posts: 250 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    You're asking the same question again??? My previous reply to the question was:

The full screen button will only be active when you Preview in Browser a title.

I tested the MP4 you uploaded and the full screen button is active and working when I preview it in Lectora 16 and 17.

If you’re actually talking about the full screen button in published output not working then this link should help:

http://www.apixel.com/atelier/page05i.htm
  • jsu7943
    Sorry, I mean the question is about changing the resolution of the media.

How I can play the media on any screen ?
  • approg
    I still don't understand excatly what your question is.

If you're expecting the video to automatically resize itself (beyond being able to go full screen) then one way is could be to use media queries in CSS. Another way would be to write some JavaScript that does it.

Then again if you are creating an RCD title then you could easily have multiple version of your video (it shouldn't impact the overall size of the title because each version would still be using the same source file.) For each device display an appropriately sized video.
  • jsu7943
    Sorry, not video what I mean.

I mean the lectora project (media).

How to preview on fullscreen at any screen (laptop 14" and 10") ?
  • approg
    Sorry I still don't really understand what you want.

Are you saying that if the browser window is maximised you want the Lectora title it displays to also resize accordingly?
  • jsu7943
    Are you saying that if the browser window is maximised you want the Lectora title it displays to also resize accordingly?

yes
  • approg
    Lectora titles, as you have discovered, are a fixed size.

Sorry AFAIK there's no native way to dynamically resize a title except for maybe making a responsive title and setting the sizes for each of the 5 devices to try to match the monitor sizes you might expect the title will be viewed on.