Video Can't Fullscreen View

jsu7943
jsu7943 Community Member Posts: 25
Hello guys,

I need to help, I insert my video and when I preview the video can't fullscreen view.

Thanks for your help

Jody

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Is the video in MP4 format?  Do you have a Lectora controller or a custom one?
  • jsu7943
    yes, mp4 format. I use default controller and skin from lectora
  • jsu7943
    this is the sample
  • approg
    approg Community Member Posts: 250 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    The full screen button will only be active when you Preview in Browser a title.

I tested the MP4 you uploaded and the full screen button is active and working when I preview it in Lectora 16 and 17.

If you're actually talking about the full screen button in published output not working then this link should help:

http://www.apixel.com/atelier/page05i.htm
  • pbourassa8710
    pbourassa8710 Community Member Posts: 1
    We are using Lectora 17.1.3, and when we publish our courses to the LMS, they don't display correctly in full-screen mode.  We are using the Default skin.  Is this going be fixed anytime soon?  Also, do you have a work-around.   Should I go back to a previous version of Lectora?

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Phyllis Bourassa

• ethurheimer6780
    ethurheimer6780 Community Member Posts: 2
    I too am experiencing this issue with 17.1.3.  The title is responsive, however when viewing on a PC and attempting to size the video to full screen, it only seems to take up either the video's original size or some other maximum value related to the screen size in Lectora.
  • ethurheimer6780
    ethurheimer6780 Community Member Posts: 2
    Update--Publishing for Seamless Play seemed to correct the issue for me.