Built in menu creator

ppetter
ppetter Community Member Posts: 3
Hello,

I have two small issues with a course using the built in menu creator in lectora online.

Issue 1:
Seems like every time I open the course to make changes, the text formatting of the submenu is changed. Usually it goes from left aligned to centered.

Issue 2:
When I make changes to the page names, the submenu does not appear to change the names of corresponding pages in the submenu. (created from TOC). To get the submenu to update, I have to open the properties of the menu and close it again.

Not a problem per se, but a bit irritating at times. Am I doing somthing wrong and/or is anyone else experiencing theese issues?

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 528 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    We are able to replicate these issues and have put them into our backlog for review and correction. Thank you for reporting these.  We'll update this item when we get the fixes it.

- Joe