Flash activity Baseball

rchopra1310
rchopra1310 Community Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I am using Lectora Inspire 16 and currently working on an elearning project where we want to use Baseball flash activity from Stock Library --> Flash Activities. But the activity does not allow less than two options and have fixed number of attempts. Just wanted to check if it is possible to get access and permission to update the source file of the activity, so that I can change the code as per my requirement.

Thanks!

Comments

• german_ga
    german_ga Community Member Posts: 6 ☆ Roadie ☆
    The activity is predefined and is impossible modify, check with eLearning Brothers Library, has many activities.
  • klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    I don't see a baseball activity in there. Swf's can be ripped, modified and re-encoded.
  • rchopra1310
    Thanks for you reply!

Updating activity and then using that with lectora is not an issue, actually I wanted to check do with Lectora Inspire License do we get permissions to update any of the stock library activity and if yes, can we get access to the source files?

• rchopra1310
    Thanks for your reply!

Updating activity and then using that with lectora is not an issue, actually I wanted to check do with Lectora Inspire License do we get permissions to update any of the stock library activity and if yes, can we get access to the source files?