Need to paste action across many pages

ktrolenberg9023
ktrolenberg9023 Community Member Posts: 2
I need to paste an action across many pages. I have tried selecting multiple pages and then pasting, but it only adds it to the first page selected. Is there something simple I am missing?

Thanks,

Karl

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Is there a reason that you wouldn't put the action at the top layer (title level, chapter level, section level) to be shared across each page so that on page show it would fire?
  • ktrolenberg9023
    ktrolenberg9023 Community Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the response.

I am remaking a project that I didn't design and am not totally sure how it works. I am trying to match the way the original file layers look. I will try your suggestion and see if it still works.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    It might also be helpful to know the action.  Sometimes the trigger won't paste if the trigger doesn't align.  If it's not Page Show change it and see if that helps because that might work too.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I don't think you can paste an action to several pages at once, you'll have to do it page by page. Jenny is right of course, if the same action is needed for many pages, it's usually the better solution to place it on a superior level. Then you'll only have one action in Lectora, which is easier to modify or delete if needed.

Tim