Rename test result popup window

tila72000
tila72000 Community Member Posts: 24
Hi all,

I want to find out if there is a way to customize the test result pop up window title. The Test Properties for Results setting are:
  • Show test results to student after end of test
  • Grade the test
  • Show only the score test, not the questions and answers
  • Include test score in overall score
I've unchecked Customized Test Results as I want to use the result page generated by Lectora in the course. When user complete the assessment, they see a pop up result page showing title: test9813 and the size of the pop up is longer. How can I customize the title and size of the pop up window?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Which action are you using to show the popup?  Display Message or Display Page in Popup?
  • klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    If I'm understanding you correctly, the name that is on the titlebar of the pop-up window is taken from the name of the title in the title explorer. You can customize the size of the pop-up window by selecting the window, clicking on properties and then adjusting the height and width in the Page Size portion of the menu ribbon.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    Which version of Lectora is it? - The options you describe don't exist in Lectora v16+ any more, these were removed with the introduction of the new Test Results object. Which browser do you use for the test?

In Lectora 11 the title of the window would normally be the title of the Test Chapter in Lectora.

Tim
  • tila72000
    I forgot to mention that I'm using Lectora Enterprise for the test result page. I've unchecked the Customized Test Result option. Hence, the system generates a simple pop up window showing scores and status only. I'm attaching the screenshot for you guys to understand this better. I''ve indicated the pop up title showing "test246" in red box. How can I change that and minimize the size of the window?

Sorry if my earlier question was confusing.

• timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,176 ☆ Superstar ☆
    I just tested with Lectora 12 and if you "Use Lightbox Pop-Ups" the title of the window will indeed be that internal identifier for the test.

You can change it by adding a "Run Javascript" -action to your Done-Button (or where applicable):
    var mytitle = "Enter the title you want to show";
    var myheight = "200px";

document.getElementsByClassName("DLG_titleText")[0].innerHTML = mytitle;

document.getElementById("DLG_Div_TR1").style.height = myheight;
    document.getElementById("DLG_content_TR1").style.height = myheight;

Enter your title in the first line between the quotes, enter the height you want it to have in the second line.

Tim
  • tila72000
    Thanks, Tim! I'll try adding the above script into my course. Will update you on the outcome.