Community bugs

ssneg
ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
The community engine is falling apart. First, some recent update made post font notably smaller than before. I now struggle to read it without zooming my browser in. It happenned around the same time the mobile view of badges was fixed from ridiculously large to small but cluttery (see screen).

Do we need to display literally dozens of identical badges (see "contest entry" in one of the screens).

Second, lots of pages are broken (see screens).

Third, the page loads some scripts (and often fails at that) that don't seem necessary. Google Maps API? Wistia?

Comments

• ssneg
    More screens (I cannot attach more than 3 to a post?)
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Thanks for posting these!  We're making some changes to the site (newest version, spam measures, maintenance, etc) and with the move to the newest version, we have noticed things changing.  All suggestions and complaints are being fielded over to a developer and we hope to have them resolved shortly.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    The maximum number of attachments is three.  The font size has been returned to the original 14 point font.  We're also looking into ways to cap the number of badges are seen at any given point in time and the broken code.  Thanks!
  • ssneg
    Thank you for the larger font!
    --Sergey's eyes