Help: Calendar Picker and Tab Order

switalba
switalba Community Member Posts: 88
I have a 3 forms (groups actually since I cannot initially hide a form - but I'm probably missing it) on a single page and cannot get the calendar picker to work or the tab order.

For the calendar picker, I copy/paste the information from a community post for the calendar picker, but I cannot get it to work.

For the tab order, one group (form) appears when button is clicked and the tabs work great. But when the button is clicked again and the next group appears beside it the tab order jumps to the first group (so it's going horizontal all the way back. How can I keep a tab order specific to a group.

I am not a javascript coder. Any help would be great. I tried to upload the project yesterday, but the file size is too large. I would be happy to share it if someone can tell me were to post it.

Comments

• klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    Can you post just the page(s) in question?
  • switalba
    switalba Community Member Posts: 88
    Here's a screen capture of the page as well as the title explorer information including the HTML extension and Javascript.  Hope this helps.
  • mnotermans5114
    mnotermans5114 Community Member Posts: 916
    I am not sure if this tip can solve your issues with the tab-order...
    But trying it with some simple form elements in a sample will show what i mean...

Lectora uses the order you added elements onto your page.

So if you sequentially add a checkbox, another checkbox, a input field and so on.. on publish it will tab through the elements in the order you added them to the screen.... Try removing an element ( cut ) and paste it back down below, so the order gets changed...you will notice your tab-order changes too...

Regards,

Math