VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

Video and audio events only work with IE

ds8538
ds8538 Community Member Posts: 10
Hi,

I have a project with some videos which also have some sync events added to them. When publishing such project as Web or SCORM there comes a blue warning:

"Video and Audio events only work with Internet Explorer"

Is this true? A test in other browsers shows no differences. Events trigger correctly and everything works fine. Are there something I should know?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    What version of Lectora are you running?
  • ds8538
    It's a Lectora v16.2.1.
  • jvalley4735
    Is the video you're using in WMV format?
  • ds8538
    It's mp4.
  • klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    Can you please post a sample.
  • jvalley4735
    @ds8538 - I was working with our support and development team to resolve your issue because I had never seen that error before.  It looks to be a bug that occurs "if you turn off the "Compress video to MP4" option on the compress and convert tab of publish, and you have an MP4 video, it will mistakenly display that error." Turning it back on may resolve the issue.  In the mean time the development team is aware of the issue and will push out a fix asap.
  • ds8538
    Yes, that's right. "Compress video to MP4" option was really disabled (turn off). It's just a harmless bug then... :)