VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

HTML5 Skin not showing when imported into Lectora

falcon44nkc
falcon44nkc Community Member Posts: 90
Hello,

I have several simulations that I created in Captivate and published to HTML5. When I preview the file after publishing from Captivate, the skin with the playback controller is visible. However, once I import the HTML5 file into Lectora, the controller is gone in both preview in browser and when I publish to the LMS.

Any ideas?

I have Lectora v12.1.2. When I import to Lectora, I insert an HTML extension, add additional files (and pull in the HTML5 folder created by Captivate) and then edit the file with an iframe. My iframe looks something like this:

<iframe src="Documents/index.html" width='837' height='577' frameborder='0' scrolling="no"></iframe>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    Use add web window instead.
  • falcon44nkc
    falcon44nkc Community Member Posts: 90
    Thank you! This did the trick! However, I do notice that the simulations are much slower now - they keep stopping and buffering and then restarting. Could using a web window instead of a html extension cause this?

Thanks again!