VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

DocuSign & Lectora

sfurini5929
sfurini5929 Community Member Posts: 1
Is it possible to add a docusign document on the Exit of a title?

Does Lectora have its own version of secure signing at the end of a title?

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466
    You can easily embed a DocuSign on the last page in your Lectora title. Just use the Web Window functionality or External HTML Object (both are well documented in Lectora Help). Let me know if you need assistance with implementing this.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Lectora does not include a signing feature.  What we use to do at a previous company I worked for was to add an acknowledgement page at the end of some courses.  Something like "By selecting Yes to this question I acknowledge and take responsibility for the information learned within this course". Anything too legal sounding and you'd probably want to get your legal department involved :) We would add True/False questions and change the choices to Yes or No.  That way you can make the question required before continuing (or ending) and it also will report the answer to your LMS so you have proof of your due diligence.  Just a thought.