Transitions and Actions Working on the Same Page

helium13
helium13 Community Member Posts: 9
L16..multiple versions. I have a developer that is using transitions to float in and float out clouds in their course. The float in seems to be fine, but the float out transition doesn't allow the user to go to the next page when clicking on a button. So the transition out seems to block the go to next page action. It will randomly work maybe 10 - 20 percent of the time.

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Can you upload a sample of the broken page (both source and published)? Leave just this page in the project and replace any sensitive text with gibberish if you'd like.
  • helium13
    Good Morning. Attached is a sample of the issue.
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    I think this is linked to how Lectora is built. When user issues the Go To Next Page command, Lectora's title manager script waits for some important actions on the page to complete before moving on. Transitions, it appears, are such important actions. And you have endless transitions with those little clouds that restart themselves in a loop. So a quick fix would be to remove the looping animation from the little clouds and just let them animate in once. I checked, it makes the Next button work as it should. And the course still looks nice :)
  • klaatu
    klaatu Community Member Posts: 988
    If you take off the transition IN from the button it seems to work fine.
  • helium13
    Thanks for taking a look at this. This gives my developer some options. It is always nice to get a different perspective on a problem.