Likert question - Scalebar

ahetherington9113
ahetherington9113 Community Member Posts: 132 ☆ Roadie ☆
Hi all

It seems that the latest update of Lectora no longer has the option to change the default Scalebar when inserting a Likert style question.

Has anyone noticed this, and is there a way to change the scalebar quickly? I now only have the rainbow option, but previously I was able to quickly select a less colourful option from the Edit Question dialog.

I've noticed this is only a problem when inserting this style of question in a Survey, but not a problem when inserting a question directly to a page, as the Connector Style field is available.

So I believe this may be a bug.... I'll submit a support ticket.

Thanks

Amanda

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    From the question creator there's a Connector Style drop down.  Is that what your referring to?
  • ahetherington9113
    Hi Jennifer

Yes, that option is available for likert questions that are inserted directly or inserted into a Test, however the option is not available when the question is inserted into a Survey.

I have raised a ticket and the response was that the rainbow option is the only option available for surveys at present, and a request will be made to the developers to have it added for surveys.

Regards

Amanda

• dfleary
    dfleary Community Member Posts: 82 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Thanks for the information. We'll get this fixed. In the meanwhile, if you create the Likert question on a page outside of the survey, you can then move it (drag it) onto the desired page within the survey.

- - Daryl
  • rwvaughn
    rwvaughn Community Member Posts: 9 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    508 requires labels for radio buttons. The likert questions put the scale along the top. Anyway to add labels to the radio buttons in a likert question, and then hide them?
  • ahetherington9113
    Thanks Daryl.