eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Microsoft Edge

mpost8193
mpost8193 Community Member Posts: 5
Hi,

Does anybody know if Lectora 11 is compatible with the internet browser Microsoft Edge? We experience big trouble with a HTML and SQORM version of our E-learning module made with Lectora 11.

If you want to see what goes wrong, try opening this link in Microsoft Edge and try to click trough the module: http://library.wur.nl/infoboard/module_2/

Hope anybody knows the answer!

Greetings Marijn

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Lectora 11 does support Microsoft Edge.  I'll see if I can download it on my computer to test the course.
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Works great for me! See screenshot.
  • mpost8193
    mpost8193 Community Member Posts: 5
    Hmmm, strange on our computers it did not work properly (we tried two PCs with micrsoft 10 on it). Did everything work out ok? Because the biggest problem was that we could not click in the navigation menu on the left, and we were structureley redirected to the introduction page...

Thanx for trying!

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Just double-checked the menu, works fine for me.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    I'm not able to download Edge because it requires a system update.  I would suggest contacting support and seeing if they can help.  Their email is [email protected]