Disolve of Graphic Object Hangs FireFox

iross7469
iross7469 Community Member Posts: 14 ☆ Roadie ☆
I am using the Transition effect -> Dissolve in my project to make a box dissolve when it appears It Dissolves in Then out to high-light an area on the screen as the mouse is clicked on that area. It works great in IE and the latest version in Chrome, however, it causes Firefox (Latest Version) to Hang and stop working.

When I publish the title in SCORM 2004 the page in question throws a SCORM 2004 Exception message: (Only in FireFox, No error message in Chrome or IE)

<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: medium;"><span lang="en-CA">Sequencing Request Blocked -- The traversal of the activity tree was blocked while processing the sequencing request.</span></span><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: medium;"><span lang="en-CA">
This may be caused by invalid control modes, disabled activities, violated limit conditions, or invalid sequencing rules.</span></span>

Question: are they any best practices guides that anyone has published on what to use and what not to use with respect to different browsers?

Question: Is there a fix for this issue with the code generated so that FireFox will work?

Please note: I searched and found an article that recommenced adding:: Go to Stock Library > Media Online > Library Objects > External HTML > SmoothHTMLTransitions.awo to the start of my project to see if that helped, but issue still exists.

(http://community.trivantis.com/forums/topic/dissolve-transition-of-text-boxes-not-working-in-internet-explorer-10-with-lectora-11/)

Comments