Locking asset size

barneykay
barneykay Community Member Posts: 12
I dont know if its possible to do this in Lectora 16 - but it would be nice to lock down the size of assets so that they appear in all other responsive design views at the same size in the main view - i have a few assets for the navigation bottom bar which really should just stay the same size throughout the project. I do accept there needs to be positional changes due to the screen size etc, but if the asset is a navigation button then keeping it at 100 x 60 throughout the views would help.

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,310 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    The Size and Position Lock should do the trick.  Just access the object from the title explorer, right click and select Size/Position Locked.  When previewing a box that's 100 by 60 in the middle of a course it doesn't move (in relation to the changing page sizes) in between desktop, tablet and mobile.
  • barneykay
    barneykay Community Member Posts: 12
    Not quite, im looking to lock the size across mobile and tablet - the locking only applies to the current view. Assets are automatically scaled in mobile and tablet - i want to have some control on this.
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,310 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    Ahhh I see. It'd probably require some coding to override the auto scale. I'll try to find someone who might be able to answer that question.